Listen To Sophie Croucier, You'll Love Her.


Monday, 13 July 2009

I'm Back, And I'm Ready to Post! :D


Hey Stardollians,
Sorry I haven't posted in while, I was on vacation, but here I am now! I just wanted to say that ever since I came back, Animal Lovers has been the same old Animal Lovers! Drama, Fun, did I mention drama? ;) So I've heard that we've been getting new types of haters. People that hate on color, not only that, but people who hate on RELIGION. Insane? I KNOW. It's stupidity, and lack of common sense. People on Stardoll don't think before they act. Now, I don't have the exact username(s), but this cheap talk has been going on for quiet a while. Don't believe me? Ask the Animal Lovers contributers themselves. It's not cool to bash someone for what they believe in. And I think that the person that has hurt, and when I say hurt, I mean mentally, should REALLY apologize. One of the rascists against religion is iniit_baybee. VERY, and I mean VERY bitchy. I mean, who does she think she is? Hottest topic of Animal Lovers? Person that is loved all over Stardoll for acting hardcore? No, NEVER going to happen. She's just some mindless child, who thinks it's cool to diss others' religions. I can tell you one thing: She can go screw herself for all I care.
Sincerley,
Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment