Listen To Sophie Croucier, You'll Love Her.


Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Example of a "Fake" Letter


As Megan said, letters like these have been roaming all around stardoll, scaring some people shitless, making them leave, and just bothering people like me, being annoyed that people seriously have no life, wasting time on a virtual site making up accounts and fake emails to mess with people because they have nothing else to do...


Sent: 2009-06-15 21:57


Hello, I'm SD-fashion, I'm here to teach you about the Posers & Babies Of Stardoll, a website for pre-teens and teens.
There are many impersonations on stardoll, one that most of you know about, are ones pretending to be celebrities [Sel - LEH - bruh - tee's].
I have been thinking, would celebrities even have the time to go on this website? And if they were real, wouldn't they need an RC account. There are so many questions, I'm here to answer them.

Another thing is, people impersonating babies to have a fun, more interactic life on stardoll. this is just inapropriate and it should be a rule, to tolerate any impersonations on stardoll.
Tolerate: To destroy something [In my words]
Please, if you are aware of this, or now aware of this issue, please report any impersonaters to me, then report the impersonator, and I will contact stardoll about this, with a screenshot of what you said, and this exact message, to tell them about this issue. Please report anyone do this to keep our stardoll community better.
Any questions? Contact mayrel, or this account.
I'm going to give a Superstar gift to anyone with at least 10 impersonations.

Good-bye!

Psh... What do I have to say to this? "What's the point?" To piss Stardoll management off? Make people leave? Be obnoxious and annoying? Just to waste people's space in their mail boxes?
Whatever, is all have to say.
Drama
Drama
Drama
..and some llama
Damn, how weird can people get?!
♥ A bitch in many ways
-Bbmg
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment