Interviews.
Want to know what others think, want to know others perspectives are?
Well, here you go :]
Answers from Indygirl876 [Ashley]
How do you describe the style of Stardoll?
-Diverse.
What is your favorite store?
-Depends.
If you could change anything about Stardoll what would it be?
-Not so many glitches.
What is your favorite club and why?
-Animal-Lovers because it is active.
How do you like expressing yourself when you make topics?
- Hm. I like to tell people my opinions and what I am doing.Is Stardoll a getaway from your real life or other?
Do you like when people voice their opinions in clubs?
-Diverse.
What is your favorite store?
-Depends.
If you could change anything about Stardoll what would it be?
-Not so many glitches.
What is your favorite club and why?
-Animal-Lovers because it is active.
How do you like expressing yourself when you make topics?
- Hm. I like to tell people my opinions and what I am doing.Is Stardoll a getaway from your real life or other?
Do you like when people voice their opinions in clubs?
- Yes, even if I disagree.
What are your thoughts on all the Lists, fake parent accounts, fan accounts, the honesty boxes, "what do you think about me" posts etc... ?
- They are what makes up A-L!
Who is your best friend on Stardoll, describe them in one word.
- Not naming names, but they are amazing in every way.
- Not naming names, but they are amazing in every way.
Describe yourself in one word.
- Unique.
- Unique.
Thank you to those you answer :]
♥ Babybluemegirl
-Katy

No comments:
Post a Comment