Interview Answers from Bizz97 [Sam]
How do you describe the style of Stardoll? I can't ;]]
What is your favorite store?Bisou
If you could change anything about Stardoll what would it be? Give non-ss more rights.
What is your favorite club and why? Animal-Lovers,cause all these crazy hoes x]]
How do you like expressing yourself when you make topics? With strange emoticons o:
Is Stardoll a getaway from your real life or other? Ehh,kinda O:
Do you like when people voice their opinions in clubs? Not really :/
What are your thoughts on all the Lists, fake parent accounts, fan accounts, the honesty boxes, "what do you think about me" posts etc... ? They keep A-L alive and interesting o:
Who is your best friend on Stardoll, describe them in one word. Rachel,RIGHT-FREAKING-ON.
Describe yourself in one word.Strange.
If you could change anything about Stardoll what would it be? Give non-ss more rights.
What is your favorite club and why? Animal-Lovers,cause all these crazy hoes x]]
How do you like expressing yourself when you make topics? With strange emoticons o:
Is Stardoll a getaway from your real life or other? Ehh,kinda O:
Do you like when people voice their opinions in clubs? Not really :/
What are your thoughts on all the Lists, fake parent accounts, fan accounts, the honesty boxes, "what do you think about me" posts etc... ? They keep A-L alive and interesting o:
Who is your best friend on Stardoll, describe them in one word. Rachel,RIGHT-FREAKING-ON.
Describe yourself in one word.Strange.
Interview answers from LiiKE.WOAH [Hannah]
(answers the same questions)
-Chic
-Evil Panda / Stardoll
-World peace for all! Mwaha :]
-Animal Lovers because I grew up with this club ha. And it's my 'home'' club.
-I just like telling people they are pretty because everyone loves compliments you know?
-It's my time to just be me.
-Yes especially asking if your medoll is pretty or not.
-Well....not sure but I think I was one of the first to make a fan account. :] They amuse me.
-To many to count but of course KATY! [Babybluemegirl]
-Unique.
-Evil Panda / Stardoll
-World peace for all! Mwaha :]
-Animal Lovers because I grew up with this club ha. And it's my 'home'' club.
-I just like telling people they are pretty because everyone loves compliments you know?
-It's my time to just be me.
-Yes especially asking if your medoll is pretty or not.
-Well....not sure but I think I was one of the first to make a fan account. :] They amuse me.
-To many to count but of course KATY! [Babybluemegirl]
-Unique.
Thank you
♥ Babybluemegirl
-Katy

No comments:
Post a Comment