
Apparently, many Stardollians [About a majority of A-Lers] have recieved a "fake" message from Stardoll. It is said that a group of A-Lers made those "fake" messages and decided to spread it across Stardoll. Now, I'm not sure how they exactlly did it, but I do know, that the idea [Made by Poseur.Beauty] was to prank some people. Poseur.Beauty and another Stardollian confessed to Animal-Lovers that they were the ones who were spreading this "fake" message. Rumours are said that loads of people have LEFT Stardoll, because of that message. People sent hate comments to the "group" that had done this: I don't really blame them. It is also said, that the group might do it AGAIN. So keep an eye out people...
Theory Of How They Might've Done It:
-Created newbie accounts, that had an admin. username
-Wrote a message in a very "Stardollish" way
-Sent it to everyone they know/don't know
-People recieved the message/were shocked
-Some people left/Some people stayed
No comments:
Post a Comment