
Well, 'tis me. Katy, a.k.a Stardoll's "Babybluemegirl". So, creaters of this neon blog: I, Katy, "Babybluemegirl", the lovely Megan, "Bhappy4_Ever", and the lovely Maya, "MacMaya1. We have a brand new addition to this blog and she is Sarah, "Slkelly".
This little barf of info called a blog was made to inform, possibly amuse, and possibly to fill some time of my life during this summer because I have nothing else to do... Psh. Anyway, I decided to create this blog to "talk" about general info on Stardoll and some of the gossip that runs 90 mph through the mouth of the infamous club "Animal_Lovers".
This blog is a baby blog. So if you could, just bear with all of us. We don't expect this bloggy to be the most known, most talked about, most biitchiest blog for Stardoll, we just want to inform you on the lovely, unlovely, gross, weird, awkward things going on around this new little world, getting bigger everyday, with more pervs, random fake accounts, wannabees, posers, bitches, elites, best friends, bullies.
Like I said, The Biitch Machines of Stardoll blog is under construction. Bear with us, we will get more posts soon.
♥ A Biitch Machine in many ways,
~Bbmg Babybluemegirl
Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment